2023-07-21

Sick doctors

Please consider this:

Detransitioned boy castrated by doctors warns kids about perils of gender ideology: 'Patient for life'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/detransitioned-boy-castrated-by-doctors-warns-kids-about-perils-of-gender-affirming-care

Enough with your sick practices.
Destroying America's future: its future population.
The ultimate in pathology.

From the article cited above:

"I was like, 'Oh, wow, this is so great. I'm locked in my transition… But then everything started to crack and I couldn't ignore the complications," Kobe said. "I couldn't ignore that I mutilated myself pretty much with the permission of a psychiatrist. It's insane now, looking back. It's just self-harm, you know."
...
Kobe told his parents that he was transgender at age 11. At 13, Kobe said that older trans people online instructed him, as well as other kids, to "play the suicide card" in order to get chemical interventions. 

"I started using, like, ‘the suicide tactics,’ because that's what they are. That's what they tell us all to do… I don't want to use the word groom, but we are like taught. I guess the older transpeople teach us to say that stuff to get the health care and everything. And I mean, there were times when I thought I was genuinely suicidal over gender dysphoria, but it was I think it was all just stuff that was in my head. I don't think I would have ever been suicidal about being biologically male if I had never been exposed to that stuff."
...
He describes how his treating practitioners glamorized the idea of having surgery. 
...
The letter approving the surgery said hormone replacement therapy was successful for him, and that Kobe was happier and mentally stable.

"None of it was true. I wasn't mentally stable. I hated myself. I wanted to die, and I just was constantly trying to become something that wasn't. And it was awful. It was dissociating, it was terrible. But… and I'm sorry that – the estrogen – I lost my train of thought…" 
...
"Honestly, I feel alive again," he said about being on testosterone. "I feel energetic. I feel confident. I just, I feel great. And it just goes to show that cross-sex hormones are bad. They're just bad." 

------